Thread: Games: What games are you currently playing? [OT!]

  1. #1031
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How long was Tales of Symphonia?

  2. #1032
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    About 50 hours. I could have done a few miore sidequests though. I'm plan ing on doing a smuch as I can (Besides levelling to 255) on my new game+

  3. #1033
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    only 50!? >< ToP was way longer... well i did all the sidequests so i guess that helped, but owell

  4. #1034
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, Sonic is for 2d, and it's awesome that way... don't like the 3D sonic, noway.


    50 hours is short??????????!!!!! [img]eek.gif[/img]

  5. #1035
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Sonic Adventure 1=best Sonic, IMO.

    50 hours is average for msot RPGs from PSX era, long for now, and long for SNES.

    Out of the RPGs I own for PS2 and GCN...

    Suikoden 3- I'm at 60 hours, still in ch. 4
    Xenosaga's 30 hours average
    .hack games are each 15-20
    Kingdom Hearts was 40, 50 with all the sidequests
    FFX is 50
    Haven't beat Wild Arms 3 yet
    FFX-2 is 25-35
    Skies of Arcadia: Legends is 50 on a regular run, but can be 90 if going after everything without a guide
    ToS was 50 for me just playing through, I'm sure 60 with all the sidequests

  6. #1036
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow. FFX is gonna be 50 hours? [img]cool.gif[/img] Cool!
    BTW, we finally buy my PS2 today... ^_^
    I'm overjoyed.

  7. #1037
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hope for low low prices.

  8. #1038
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    66.000 HUF, not 80.000, so it's the cheapest i think... at least in Hungary.

  9. #1039
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, an' guess what, I got an Eye Toy to it for free. An' a game CD too. and it was only 60.000 HUF. ^_^

    Yes, I think I will enjoy it! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  10. #1040
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I bought myself a cheap copy of Alundra 2 today. Its a pretty rare game now, though it seemed a little boring when i got round to playing it. I'll give it a little more time before i sell it on ebay.

    IRT Hyper - Nice! If you enjoy RPG's, then thats the console for you, and if not, then chances are it will be for you anyway. What games you got for it?

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ July 23, 2004 07:00 PM: Message edited by: Cataferal ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •